Having young age children at home for breaks?
With just some easy to find material, you could make some crafts for them to enjoy and decorate their corners too. What’s more fun? Make this a bonding activity, go ahead and gather up your youngsters. They could help make this puppy together with you or simply watching as the dog come out. They will surely love it, and it is fun for you too.
- 2 Foam papers (black and a color of your choice )
- Used/old CD
- Glue gun
- Pencil, black marker
Step 1: Outline
- On the color foam, draw the basic shapes of the puppy body parts like head, ears, hands, feet, and tail.
- On the black foam, draw out the puppy features, such as eyes, nose, and its spots.
Step 2: Cut out
- Cut along all the shapes on both papers, remember to cut both the ears, head, and 2 feet separately.
Step 3: Layout
- Form the puppy as the following pic from all its parts.
Step 4 : Finish
- Use the glue gun to glue all parts together. Finally use a black marker to draw on the puppy’s mouth and dimples.
Tips: use eye-catching colors or your child’s favorites to make it more interesting.
This is a simple way for your kid to visualize his/her imagination creatively. During the process, don’t forget to show your child and identify each of the puppy body parts.