Children are always curious about the world surround them, from the colorful cars to those cute little animals. One of them is the little red dotted lady bug.
How about making one of these cute bug for your baby? Don’t worry, the process is fairly simple, you could event make it together with your children for a lot more fun. They will love it. Ready? Gather some papers and the materials listed below, don’t forget to get your toddlers too.
- 2 color papers, 1 black and 1 red or color of your choice.
- Glue, double side tape, or glue gun…. (Whatever you have to stick them together :D)
- Craft eyes (Googly eyes).
Step 1: Prep and Cut
- Draw and cut out a circle on the red paper to make the lady bug body.
- Cut eight equal width stripe out of the red paper.
- Draw and cut out five small dot from the black paper.
- Cut a half mid-size circle out of the black too.
- Cut out 2 J shape from the black paper for its hairs.
Step 2: Glue
- Fold both ends of the red stripe and stick them to the bid red circle as below.
- Glue the remaining red stripe’s ends to the red circle as in picture.
Step 3: Complete
- Stick all the black dots on the lady bug.
- Stick the black half moon to on end to make the ladybug head.
- Glue on its eyes and hair.
Ta daa !!! here’s the final product.